When first approaching a new project,
you know efficiency is everything. That’s why we leverage our relationships with trusted design, architectural, and engineering firms to provide unified project recommendations, collaborative problem solving, and innovation to meet your schedule and budget. And the end result? A project you can be proud of.
Strong Relationships with Design, Architectural, and Engineering Firms
As a project owner, you have a right to expect your project to be delivered on time, on budget, and above expectations. To facilitate this, we regularly collaborate with designers, architects, and engineers on large projects and keep everyone coordinated and informed by using the best modern technology to aid in communication and project planning.
While working on any project of magnitude, having a way to manage and monitor all communication from one location is essential. Procore, a cloud-based project management software is how we make it happen. Plus, we’ll review and hire all subcontractors, manage permitting, and take a proactive approach to problem solving to accelerate project completion as a whole.
Saving money on a project isn’t about looking for a rock-bottom deal; rather, it’s about staying on budget and within scope. That’s why we prioritize lean construction. By using a project management plan and relying on our regular slate of subcontractors, we can provide real cost-savings and earlier knowledge of project costs.
This approach ensures projects stay on budget, on-time, and reduces the instances of change orders.
Design and Build with MJ Settelen Construction
If you want to see a project through from the first sketches to the final walk-through, MJ Settelen can help. And you’ll be proud to have your name on the finished product.
As a part of our Design/Build services, you can expect truly turn-key solutions, including:
- Preconstruction planning. The entire design process is planned with you from the ground up.
- Design and constructability review. We will determine if your preferences are feasible long before construction begins.
- Existing condition surveys. The current condition of the building or site where you wish to have construction completed is explored and verified.
- Building material recommendations. Years of experience and intimate knowledge of availability allows us to make the most appropriate and up-to-date recommendations.
- Project site logistics plans. Workflow is determined early on.